✅DOWNLOAD ℹLINK AFTER BEER DONATION FREE PUBG – RING OF ELYSIUM free from STEAM.
Ring of Elysium (Chinese: 无限法则) is a free-to-play, multiplayer online battle royale game developed by Tencent Games and published by Tencent Games and Garena. Like Fortnite Battle Royale, Ring of Elysium is completely free-to-play, which is one of the biggest differences between ROE and PUBG. In fact, the price point is why many players moved over to Fortnite in the first place from PUBG and now that there’s another free, realistic-looking battle royale game available on PC, PUBG fans should be tempted to at least give Ring of Elysium a try.
Although ROE is free-to-play, the game is currently region-locked and is only officially available in Indonesia and Thailand in closed beta. That doesn’t mean you can’t play it in the west, however. Players have discovered a way to download and play Ring of Elysium in English from outside its designated region. The process requires a few technical steps, but it shouldn’t be too difficult for those who are comfortable using computer programs.
In North America and parts of Asia it was released on Steam on September 19, 2018 as a free-to-play early access game on the North American servers, and on November 25, 2018 on the European servers.
Mainly the story is about sixty people that are trapped in a snow mountain, assaulted by disastrous snowstorm Ymir. The way out is a rescue flight which can only save up to four people. Survivors must stay ahead of the approaching storm while eliminating competitors. Players can choose the equipments like snowboard, climbing gear, or a hang glider, to traverse the snowy terrain and adapt to fights and other intense situations.
Ring of Elysium is a re-development of an earlier game called Europa. The game is developed with Tencent Games’s QuickSilverX engine. The game underwent a closed beta test phase on Garena Launcher which was set to end at July 10, 2018 for its Thailand server, and June 4, 2018 for its Indonesian server
Most battle royale shooters like PUBG, Fortnite, or Last man standing and even Tencent’s mobile hit Rules of Survival are known for having 100-player battles. Ring of Elysium subverts this standard by offering 60-player matches instead.
- A smaller player count helps make for quicker matchmaking, as players won’t have to wait as long for a lobby to load up with enough players, even if they may be bots. On the other hand, less players means less opponents on the battlefield, and given the size of the ROE island, finding opponents may take a bit longer depending on where you land.
- Players also do not parachute onto the island in Ring of Elysium like they would in PUBG. ROE allows players to hang glide their way down to the ground instead. There is also no open waiting area at the start of a match in Ring of Elysium. Players simply spawn into the cargo plane at the moment of matchmaking without having to wait around while the lobby fills up.
- Ring of Elysium prides itself on having dynamic weather effects as well as a day and night cycle, features that are not available in PUBG. Ring of Elysium features changing weather conditions to keep players on their toes. Clear skies can easily turn to storm clouds in ROE, creating a realistic atmosphere where the climate changes over time.
- Weather effects used to be available in PUBG as well, but were later removed during the PC 1.0 update, likely due to performance issues caused by weather effects like fog and rain. The only time players have gotten to experience weather effects since the official launch of PUBG PC 1.0 is during the testing phase for PUBG’s upcoming 4×4 map, Codename: Savage.
Temporary Clothing Unlocks
- Permanent clothing unlocks are available for your character in both PUBG and Ring of Elysium. However, ROE also offers multiple options for temporarily unlocking clothing items as well, meaning players can essentially rent clothes for a limited time.
- PUBG allows players to toggle between first-person and third-person perspectives. PUBG Corp. has even implemented a dedicated first-person only mode in PUBG to balance out the gameplay. Ring of Elysium, on the other hand, does not support first-person mode, at least not in its current state. While this isn’t necessarily a major difference, it is worth pointing out for players who are used to swapping to first-person in PUBG.
While these differences set Ring of Elysium apart from PUBG, ROE is still a battle royale shooter at its core. If you’re a battle royale fan looking for a more realistic-looking, free-to-play equivalent of PUBG, then look no further than Ring of Elysium.
Screenshots GAMEPLAY PC:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?