Features of Medianav Video Player
- Its Support Direct Video Play with USB.
- Possibility to see the medianav video in 800 * 480, AVI, and MP4 format [Recommended 480p resolution]
- Official Video Player.
- No need to Select Files.
- No Extra icon.
- It available in system audio player.
- As usual, the installation is very simple, you can just extract the file “upgrade.lgu” contained in the file, add it into the USB and plug the USB in the navigator.
- Wait for a prompt to upgrade, and then press on “Update”
- Wait for the navigation system restarts and you ONLY reappears when the update screen, press the back button and remove the USB.
- Unplug the pendrive connect with pc/lap
For the best resolution quality compatibility of the videos I recommend you to use:
If you want how it looks please watch this video:
Attention: Please make sure to update only the clean versions of Media Nav 9.1.3 and remember also:
“THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. “