I’m glad to announce the installation pack update for the video/ movie playing. In order to activate it, you need to explore the steps bellow. You just need to take in consideration that the player is able to play the videos MP4. [I’ve tested also some mkv and is working].
PC Windows Part:
- Download the tool structure from the above the link ↑
- You will have 2 archives: 1- ACTIVATE, 2- DEACTIVATE
- Inside of Activation we have folder autorun_bavn↓
- folder data: mediamanager.cfg, playerengine_india.conf,usb–automount.conf
- file: autorun.sh
- COPY the folder from above by CTRL+C or COPY windows command
- Inside of Deactivation we have 1 folder autorun_bavn↓ with file: autorun.sh
- Now you need a USB stick 2.0 (recommended) or 3.0.
- Format it by “FAT32“.
- Paste directly on the main folder the files that you copied before.
For videos downloading and convert them I recommend you to use this software:
Car NAVI Part:
- Start the engine on.
- STOP the medianav by long pushing POWER BUTTON
- Insert the USB stick in the input slot from the media nav.
- Now the medianav will start, read the USB,
- LGU will reboot – this is normal. After that, it will be possible to select a video and many formats will go.
- Insert the USB stick with movies inside.
- You can also listen to FLAC and m4a, BUT for this, they need to be renamed to mp3. Let it be for now. The preview does not work fast. You need to wait until it loads, it does not affect playback.
- In order for the video to have sound, you first need to start playing any audio file. This is some kind of problem with the video player itself.
- If you want to deactivate you need to copy to formated stick only the folder autorun_bavn from deactivating archive
- It’s mandatory before upgrading to a new software version to uninstall the video script because it can create you some big issues after the update.
If you have problems with controlling the medianav when you are on the road because of the laws of your country, you can use the DDT4ALL in order to deactivate the restriction as bellow mentioned:
Go to Audio → Medianav 4 → 12 – ECU CONFIGURATION → Feature restriction while driving → No restriction → Write WI Config
If you don’t know about the DDT4ALL read more at:
That’s it. Enjoy you new MOVIES / VIDEOS on MEDIANAV ANDROID MN 3 1.x.xx.x
Attention: Please make sure to update only the clean versions of Medianav MN3 ANDROID (1.x.xx.x) and remember also that you need to have the proper resolution:720×480 and *.mp4 video files preferred.
“THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. “
Now everything is updated. If not? Check the bellow error solutions in order to solve the issues or just contact me by the link .