If you are tired also about the entering logo image of your car that is DACIA or RENAULT LG small logo, dependes of what you’ve selected on MICOM MANAGER at car logo, now is the moment to change it with what you want.
STEP 1: Create the image for you MEDIANAV
The first thing we need is to make the image we need, the size of 800.480.
Once the new image is ready, save it as
Next, we note everything as indicated below and move to additional modes.
Now if we already putted on USB the image is time for step 2.
STEP 2: Preparing the tools to add on your USB FAT32 formatted
The first thing we write flash Splash program with the right pictures on the flash drive and run WinCE.
DOWNLOAD LINK HERE for all the softwares flash boot
after BEER DONATION 🍻
And choose the image we need with the logo.
Ready! You can now exit WinCE by pushing on the icon and install Bootloader for your Version of Medianav.
Then our new image will appear during the download.
If you tried to change it but the Navi boot logo doesn’t change it means that you don’t have the FLASH BOOT or DBOOT 2 installed and you need to install it by : flashboot.exe.
The process is the same with demarrer and select with version do you want. I use usually booter_standalone_mn2_1.13.bin
If the navigation starts everytime to the WINCE 6 you need to replace the NK.BIN from my archive:
FOR MN3 is totally different the approach
So you start with step 1 but when you save just save it as *.PNG.
The format is still 800×480 but you need to save as PNG.
DOWNLOAD all the structure files as bellow ↓ after BEER DONATION 🍻
You put the file inside of folder boot-logo:
then copy everything on root of the USB FAT32 formatted.
Car NAVI Part:
- Start the engine on.
- STOP the medianav by long pushing POWER BUTTON
- Insert the USB stick in the input slot from the media nav.
- Now the medianav will start, read the USB,
- LGU will reboot – this is normal. After that, it will be possible to select a video and many formats will go.
- Insert the USB stick with movies inside.
- You can also listen to FLAC and m4a, BUT for this, they need to be renamed to mp3. Let it be for now. The preview does not work fast. You need to wait until it loads, it does not affect playback.
- In order for the video to have sound, you first need to start playing any audio file. This is some kind of problem with the video player itself.
- If you want to deactivate you need to copy to formated stick only the folder autorun_bavn from deactivating archive
- It’s mandatory before upgrading to a new software version to uninstall the video script because it can create you some big issues after the update.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?