PC Windows Part:
- Download the tool structure from the above the link ↑
- You will have 2 archives: 1- ACTIVATE, 2- DEACTIVATE
- Inside of Activation we have folder autorun_bavn↓
- folder data: nng , nng_rw,
- file: autorun_bavn
- COPY the folder from above by CTRL+C or COPY windows command
- Now you need a USB stick 2.0 (recommended) or 3.0.
- Format it by “FAT32“.
- Paste directly on the main folder the files that you copied before.
Car NAVI Part:
- Start the engine on.
- STOP the medianav by long pushing POWER BUTTON
- Insert the USB stick in the input slot from the media nav.
- Now the median will start, read the USB,
- LGU will reboot – this is normal. After that, you need to go to navigation and check it 😉
- If you want to deactivate you need to copy on the formated stick only the files from folder desinstallation
Attention: Please make sure to update only the clean versions of Medianav MN3 ANDROID (1.x.xx.x)
“THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. “
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?