You can simply install the theme/skin you want using a USB stick and pick your own theme/skin from my site!
It takes around 5 minutes to install and you don’t need any software, just an USB drive!
It’s time for the NEW MN3 ANDROID RED MEGANE template which is transforming your Dacia and Renault Medianav EVO2 126.96.36.199 into a brand new technological navigation with main colors: dark IOS icons & pure black effect wallpaper. The titles are white and with some special icons, it gives you a new perspective of high-quality navigation.
Customize the WALL for STANDBY MEDIA:
PC Windows Part:
- Download the tool structure from the above the link ↑
- You will have 2 folders: 1- ACTIVATE, 2- DEACTIVATE
- Inside of Activation we have folder autorun_bavn↓
- folder data: autorun_ bavn
- folder data: skin that contains main scripts + app images
- COPY the folder from above by CTRL+C or COPY windows command
- Now you need a USB stick 2.0 (recommended) or 3.0.
- Format it by “FAT32“.
- Paste directly on the main folder (root) the files that you copied before.
Car NAVI Part:
- Insert the USB stick with 2 folders “autorun_bavn” + “skin” in the input slot from the media nav.
- Start the engine on.
- Start the medianav by long pushing POWER BUTTON
- Now the medianav will start, read the USB, Say that is nothing inside
- Wait for 10 minutes
- Now the LGU need to be rebooted by long press of button POWER.
- After that, the interface it will be changed.
- If not please be sure that you have the skin M1 (Black RENAULT skin)
activated not M0 (Dacia skin). If it is M0 please read bellow how to activate it.
- If you want to go back to normality please follow the link from the archive to download the original skin files.
- The language of the Media Navi is not modified
- The pictures are only for preview
- The update is clean, only images are modified
- The software version of the media nav is not affected
- Not recommended for versions bellow 188.8.131.52
For switch between M1 (SKIN RENAULT) and M0 (SKIN DACIA) follow the point 9: