Did you know you can customize the look & feel of your Dacia / Renault Media NAV system?
It’s time for NEW MN3 ANDROID Duster IOS template which is transforming your Dacia and Renault Medianav EVO2 22.214.171.124 into a brand new technological navigation with main colors: dark IOS icons & pure black effect wallpaper. The titles are white and with some special icons, it gives you a new perspective of high-quality navigation.
Customize the WALL for STANDBY MEDIA:
PC Windows Part:
- Download the tool structure from the above the link ↑
- You will have 2 folders: 1- ACTIVATE, 2- DEACTIVATE
- Inside of Activation we have folder autorun_bavn↓
- folder data: autorun_ bavn
- folder data: skin that contains main scripts + app images
- COPY the folder from above by CTRL+C or COPY windows command
- Now you need a USB stick 2.0 (recommended) or 3.0.
- Format it by “FAT32“.
- Paste directly on the main folder (root) the files that you copied before.
Car NAVI Part:
- Insert the USB stick with 2 folders “autorun_bavn” + “skin” in the input slot from the media nav.
- Start the engine on.
- Start the medianav by long pushing POWER BUTTON
- Now the medianav will start, read the USB, Say that is nothing inside
- Wait for 10 minutes
- Now the LGU need to be rebooted by long press of button POWER.
- After that, the interface it will be changed.
- If not please be sure that you have the skin M1 (Black RENAULT skin)
activated not M0 (Dacia skin). If it is M0 please read bellow how to activate it.
- If you want to go back to normality please follow the link from the archive to download the original skin files.
- The language of the Media Navi is not modified
- The pictures are only for preview
- The update is clean, only images are modified
- The software version of the media nav is not affected
- Not recommended for versions bellow 126.96.36.199
For switch between M1 (SKIN RENAULT) and M0 (SKIN DACIA) follow the point 9:
If you want another template customized please contact me by telegram: Media Nav & DDT4ALL DACIA & RENAULT HACKS or by facebook: LISANDRUYBFor at: lisandru.eu/contact
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?