DDT4all is an open-source program with a friendly graphical interface. With this program and a CAN network with a cheap ELM327 interface, you can access various control devices and change parameters via the OBD interface. For example, functions can be unlocked that are actually withheld from other models (eg comfort indicators, permanent tacho lighting). Using the application in nonexpert mode should not be harmful to your vehicle (leave the expert mode button released)
The author declines all responsibility for the bad use of this tool. You are the only responsible. This tool is mainly aimed at CAN ISO_TP network study.
The devices discussed in this manual, software, and methods for working with them are not released by the car manufacturer.
The potentially unrestrained use can lead to work interruptions or failure, both individual units and components of the car, as well as the car as a whole, they can also be a reason to reduce the level of vehicle safety and reject the warranty service.
Anyone who chooses to do experiments on their car needs to understand all the risks and only take them on board.
I am not responsible for any damage caused to users of this manual and third parties.
And now if you are ok, we can start with basic changes that we will cover in this article:
What will we need, first of all?
- An OBD2 interface ( ELM327 V1.5 mandatory with PIC 18F25K80) compatible, whether it is USB, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, you can read about the versions here;
- The correct driver for the interface in case of USB can be Prolific USB – SERIAL and can be download from the LINK
- A laptop PC with Windows (tested with 7 and 10);
- The DDT4ALL software, which you will find(version 5.3.5 updated to 20.01.2019 by Zmiterm) or the official owner Cedricp GitHub release DOWNLOAD LINK HERE for all the DDT4ALL + DACIA database last tested + PYREN and driver necessary for USB ELM OBD SCANNER
- A minimum of computer skills, otherwise it is better to leave it alone …
So let’s start with the main functionalities:
Start & Stop INHIBIT
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?