Because i’ve worked in the last time to the atv presented here: NEW TOY PROJECT – ATV CFMOTO 520 L EPS 2020 — Lisandru Blog
i want to share the great results in terms of stability + handling improvement.
So we will start first with the topics:
ATV LIFT KITS:
Rear lifting is possible by 2 ways (specially for my model CF MOTO 520 L EPS 2020:
- Lifting by some metallic spacers that will work for front and rear mounting
2. Second way is by turning upside down the the rear crossovers.
Important! For all this lift kits you will need mandatory also the wheel spacers for stability.
- Spacing: 4/110
- Width: 45 mm
- forward or backward
- Matching pin M10x1.25 (sold under RP2899)
- Lightweight aluminium distances are used to increase the width of the vehicle by increasing the distance between the wheel rim mount and the hub.
- In a quad bike, we usually expand two axes. Sometimes we only put distances on the rear axle
- Increased wheelbase, after applying distances stabilizes the vehicle, reduces the possibility of the tipper.
- Distances for ATV and UTV Ride Pro – The highest quality material and workmanship available on the market.
- Ride Pro distances for ATV and UTV vehicles are produced in Poland.
- Made of certified ENAW 2007 Pa6 aluminum on state-of-the-art CNC machines. This type of aluminium has the lowest own weight, resulting in a small unseeded weight and a negliguous axle load. Exactly the same aluminum is used by world leaders producing car distances.
- The product is designed for the most demanding customers who focus on quality and precision.
- Thin-walled keys are required to mount some distance models.
The result is very great in terms of efficiency and stability!
Next article will be about sound improvement and exhaust tips !
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?