Are you an experienced driver? Then you surely know that having a car is not easy. You have to deal with many little problems all the time: a scratch here, window crack there… You also have to watch out for the safety of your car.
Do you want to learn how to keep your coffee cup safe at speed? To make your life easier, we collected some tips that are useful for both beginners and professionals!
Nail polish can almost hide a small scratch 0:47
Clear nail polish can stop a windshield crack 1:17
Turn the steering wheel when you need to leave the car 1:37
Get rid of the bright sun 2:08
A bay leaf to prevent car sickness 2:36
A smart sunglasses holder 2:57
A lemon helps to prevent drowsiness while driving 3:21
Enhanced cupholder 3:46
Hang a tennis ball in the garage 4:15
Check the oil quality 4:40
Check the gas quality 5:43
Super fast car ventilation 6:55
Use static electricity to fight with your pet’s hair 7:25
How to avoid car doors’ freezing 8:00
Use potato not to let your car windows fog 8:20
A road-trip with kids 8:46
– After you find the perfect match, put some on the scratch. After the nail polish dries, just buff the scratch a little to make it smooth.
– To combat such cracks, use clear nail polish. Put 2 or 3 layers on the crack, and it will stop the crack from growing.
– The steering wheel is already too hot to touch! To avoid this, turn the steering wheel by 180 degrees when leaving the car. The part you use to drive will stay in the shadow.
– In order not to get blinded by the sun, take an acrylic sheet and put it on the windshield. Acrylic is easily attached to the windshield thanks to static electricity, and it protects your eyes from ultraviolet rays very well.
– If you’ve got a long road ahead of you and you are worried that you might get car sick, there is a fantastic solution! You may be surprised, but you just need to put a bay leaf under your tongue.
– Are you one of those people who doesn’t know where to put their sunglasses in the car? There is just the place: put them on the sun visor. This way you’ll make sure your glasses won’t fall on a bumpy road.
– If you are feeling a bit drowsy when driving, put a piece of lemon under your tongue. This will wake you up very quickly. But still, we don’t recommend you to drive when you are tired.
– This advice will come in handy to those who find that their cupholder isn’t reliable enough. Put a little silicone cupcake case on the bottom of the cupholder. This way, your coffee cup will be secured inside, and all the little pieces of trash will be in the case.
– A tennis ball hanging in the garage can be a point which shows that a wall is near. The ball will help you to feel the car’s size more easily, so you won’t drive further than necessary.
– Heat the engine for 5-10 minutes, and cut the ignition off. Open the hood, and put a couple of oil drops onto a sheet of paper. Carefully take the sheet in a warm place and wait for 2 hours for the oil to dry.
– Put a drop of gas on a white sheet of paper, blow on it, and wait for the drop to evaporate. If the paper is perfectly white after the experiment, it means that you are using good-quality gas. If there is a greasy spot, it means there is some kerosene in the gas.
– Open a door and one of the front windows. Then open and close the door on the opposite side of the car. Do it a couple of times – this trick helps to cool down the car quickly, and it also gets rid of unpleasant smells easily.
– All you need is a pair of latex gloves. Put them on and rub your gloved hands against the carpet. It will create static electricity which in turn will help pet hair to resurface.
– When the windows in the car start fogging from the inside, you need to cut a potato in two parts. Then rub the potato on the windows from the inside and let them dry.
– Use a shower organizer to keep everything you need on the way, from diapers to bottles with water and some games. Just fix it to the seat in front of you and enjoy your organized ride!