San Holo – We Rise (Acoustic Version)

Dutch producer revisits his debut release on OWSLA‘s curated network NEST HQ “We Rise” with a stripped down, acoustic version of the tune. Following his 2014 EP, “We Rise” jumpstarted the ’s success in the genre and has garnered over 100 million streams across online platforms to date.Teased on his Diplo and Friends Mix last month, the acoustic version of “We Rise” highlights ’s guitar-centric background with plucky chords, allowing the simple yet memorable lyrics — “we rise, we fall” — to drive the track. 

, who is also featured on San’s biggest hit “Light,” serenades listeners over the gentle melody.The acoustic version of “We Rise” gives San’s fans a taste of the artist’s upcoming shows, where he is set to play guitar simultaneously with his DJ set.

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I’m living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *