Best of 90’s music remixes ever

Fifteen years have passed since the decade ended: more than enough time to filter out all the stuff that was actually a bit crap all along  and appreciate all the great and diverse stuff that the 90’s produced.

Popular music in the 1990s saw the continuation of teen pop and -pop trends which had emerged in the 1970s – 1980s. Furthermore, hip hop grew and continued to be highly successful in the decade, with the continuation of the genre’s golden age. Aside from rap, reggae, contemporary R&B and in general remained extremely popular throughout the decade; in the late-1980s and 1990s often blended with styles such as soul, funk and , resulting in fusion genres such as new jack swing, neo-soul, hip hop soul and g-funk which were popular.

Lets trip into sweet 90’s and if you like this , please don’t forget to share with your friends!

The TRACKLIST can be found bellow ↓:

1. 00:00 → Marvin Gaye – If This World Were Mine (Claes Rosen Remix)
  2. 06:09 → Sade – Somebody Already Broke My Heart (Olej Edit)
  3. 11:03 → Michael Jackson – Stranger in Moscow (Anton Ishutin Remix)
  4. 17:51 → Shakatak – Night Birds (ZooM Remix)
  5. 24:20 → Barry White – Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love Baby (Eric Faria Remix)
  6. 30:39 → Aretha Franklin – Struggle (Tinush Remix)
  7. 36:59 → Earth, Wind, & Fire – September (Zanski Remix)
  8. 41:05 → Imagination – Body Talk (5 Reasons ‘Diamond Life’ Rework)
  9. 46:58 → De La Soul – All Good (FRXXMNT Remix)
  10. 49:32 → Leonard Cohen – A Thousand Kisses Deep (Deepanima Edit)
  11. 58:37 → Barry White – Let the Music Play (Manyus Edit)
  12. 01:05:00 → Candi Staton – Nights On Broadway (Rayko Edit)

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I’m living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

1 thought on “Best of 90’s music remixes ever

Abram Liscano

(September 18, 2017 - 3:35 pm)

Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, excellent site!|

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *