Eric Prydz – Opus

Opus is a very good from . What can’t be said about about him? As far as electronic musicians are concerned, there’s few artists that can even compare to the /producer. To progressive house music (and I mean, REAL progressive house) he attains the same status that Paul Van Dyk or Armin Van Buuren have for trance; he is the , the G.O.A.T.. His unwavering dedication to his sound and his utter disregard for any current industry trends have earned him unanimous respect, and his consistency throughout the years, both with his his self titled work and side projects, Pryda and Cirez D.

Simply put, there’s house music and then there’s Eric Prydz. No amount of distorted grimey, filth filled bassline or over, stimulated, off key, bigroom, cheap thrills can match the elation of singing along to the chorus of “Generate” or the flawless atmospheric build into the main hook of “Every Day”. It’s not even just the elite, masterclass level of production expertise that Prydz brings to make every single note of every sound used, but it’s the emotional connection that mixes with the music to create something truly extraordinary. Opus won’t start a revolution, but it’s Prydz at his very best, which is something that all electronic fans should experience.

Read more at: edmsauce.com

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I’m living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *