Burak Yeter – Tuesday ft. Danelle Sandoval

In Burak’s Los Angeles studios, he got his hands on renowned I Love Makkonen’s Tuesday song with vocalist Danelle Sandoval.

With his remix of single ‘Tuesday’ reached the #1 position in iTunes, Shazam, Apple Music and Yandex in Russia & CIS countries. It also peaked at #14 in the Apple Music World Chart and the global release on 2nd of September, 2016 by Warner Music and DJ contest victories like other stamps, but is still regarded as an insider tip of the electronic dance music scene.

Burak Yeter was born on 5 May 1982 in Trabzon, Turkey. He developed an interest in music at a young age and learned to play classical piano at the age of 5. At age 8, he picked up playing the guitar. After receiving his undergraduate education in Civil Engineering in Akdeniz University, Yeter settled in London and earned his master’s degree in Sound Engineering from SAE Institute.

So turn up the volume and listen the #1 song of 2016!

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I’m living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *