Fergie – M.I.L.F. $

“M.I.L.F. $” (pronounced “ money”) is a song by American recording artist . It was produced by Polow da Don for her upcoming second studio album Double Dutchess (2016), and released as the album’s lead single on July 1, 2016 on Interscope and the will.i.am Music Group.

The music video for “M.I.L.F. $” was conceptualized by Fergie and filmed with director Colin Tilley in Los Angeles. Set in a candy-colored town called “Milfville”, it features Fergie with a group of famous mothers, including Kim Kardashian West, Chrissy Teigen, Alessandra Ambrosio, Ciara, Gemma Ward, Tara Lynn, Devon Aoki, Angela Lindvall, Isabeli Fontana, Amber Valletta, and Natasha Poly as lingerie-clad 1950s housewives.

Later in the video, Fergie is shown waitressing at a soda shop, teaching a classroom full of rowdy, letterman jacket-wearing teens, and taking a bath in a tub filled with milk. The video ends with several mothers each shooting their own “Got Milf?” ads. Male models Jon Kortajarena and Jordan Barrett appear as a milkman and a bartender, respectively. Ambrosio’s daughter Anja and Teigen’s daughter Luna make appearances.

In the video, the milkman’s truck says “Milfman – Moms I’d Like To Follow”. Fergie said: “Changing the acronym [“MILF: Moms I’d Like to Fuck”] to Moms I’d Like To Follow is about empowering women who do it all. They have a career, a family, and still find the time to take care of themselves and feel sexy. With a wink of course.” The video premiered online on Vevo on July 1, 2016.

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *