Nelly Furtado – All Good Things (Come to an End)

“All Good Things (Come to an End)” is a song by Canadian singer from her third studio album Loose (2006). It was written by Furtado, Tim “Timbaland” Mosley, Chris Martin, and Nate “Danja” Hills. The song was released as the album’s third European single in November 2006. It was released as the fourth single in the United States[1] and Australia. The single featured Chris Martin, frontman of the band Coldplay, harmonizing throughout the song. The original version had him say a few words at the beginning, and sing the chorus behind Furtado. Critically, “All Good Things (Come to an End)” was praised for having diversity in comparison to other songs on Loose, but at the same time criticized for its mellowness. Commercially, the song did well on the music charts, reaching number-one in more than fifteen countries including Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.The single reached number four in the United Kingdom.[10] In countries such as the Netherlands and Austria, it peaked higher than “Maneater” and “Promiscuous”, and it became Furtado’s first number-one hit in the Netherlands and Germany, where it was the second most successful single of 2007. It reached number one in twenty countries,[7] including Switzerland and Austria. It topped the Eurochart Hot 100 Singles — Furtado’s first number-one on the chart — and reached number five on the United World Tracks Chart.

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *