The Black Eyed Peas – Just Can’t Get Enough

“Just Can’t Get Enough” is a song by American hip hop group The . The song was written by members will.i.am, apl.de.ap, Taboo and Fergie, along with Joshua Alvarez, Stephen Shadowen, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, and Julie Frost, for the group’s sixth studio album, The Beginning (2010). It was announced on January 21, 2011 as the album’s second single.

The song has been a success on the charts, reaching the top-five in many countries, such as New Zealand (their twelfth top 5), Australia, Greece, France, United Kingdom and the United States, among others. The video for this song was filmed in Japan a week before the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami happened. As of June 2011, the single has sold more than 2,400,000 digital units in the US.
The music video for “Just Can’t Get Enough” was directed by Ben Mor. It was shot over a three-day period in Tokyo, Japan while the group was on a press tour.

The video was shot just one week before the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami.In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Fergie spoke of the clip and the natural disaster in Japan, saying, “It was the easiest video I ever shot because it was us living our lives. I love that it’s showing a true perspective of how it can sometimes be lonely on the road away from our loved ones. It also demonstrates the love and connection we have with Japan. Our heart goes out to all of the Japanese people who have been affected by this natural disaster.” Taboo was also quoted saying “It was an amazing moment in time because Japan has always been my favorite place on the planet. It was great to do our video there. God bless the Japanese. Our love goes out to them.”

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I’m living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *