Brenton – Hit Me Up

Hit Me Up is the newest song produced by 27-year old , who came from the suburbs after being born in Brooklyn and raised in Baldwin, Long Island. He moved to Miami at the age of 13 and has since graduated from the University of Florida. Don’t count him out and don’t box him in, because he’s been steadily spreading his music all over Florida, New York, Atlanta & California’s college campuses. With influence from artists as different as Jay-Z & Coldplay, the electric became seriously involved in music at the age of 17. Themes for are parallel to everyday life events and he spills his thoughts on to tracks with a flow rooted in the footsteps of his favorite artists from the 90s. Since his start, has opened for such artists as David Banner, Bone Thugs , Wale, J. Cole, B.O. B, Big K.R.I.T., CyHi The Prince, Kid Cudi, Big Sean, Method Man & Redman. He’s even done a small impromptu performance with, then newcomer, Asher Roth. buzz. Since working on music with notable names such as Joe Budden, Emilio Rojas Jaiden “The Cure” and producer Black The Beast, said he’s ready for his next steps.“I’m just ready to be heard, so keep your ears open.”

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *