Marylin Manson – Third day of a seven day binge

“Third Day of a Seven Day Binge” is a song by American rock band Marilyn Manson, released as the first single from their ninth studio album, The Pale Emperor (2015).The song was premiered on BBC Radio 1’s Rock Show by Daniel P. Carter on October 26, 2014. Immediately following the broadcast, the song was released for free download on the band’s official website, where it was available until November 9. The song was then released as a one-track digital single via music download services on November 10, as the first official single from the album. A limited edition CD was released exclusively at Best Buy stores in the US on December 23, containing both “Third Day of a Seven Day Binge” and the album’s other single, “Deep Six”, as double A-sides. A limited amount of these CDs came bundled with an exclusive T-Shirt. A 10″ vinyl single – containing the acoustic version of the song, “Day 3”, as its b-side – was available with pre-orders of the vinyl edition of the album at participating independent record stores.

His minimalist clip for “Third Day of a Seven Day Binge” is built on dramatic close-ups of the rock veteran, as he mimes for the camera in a smoke-filled room.

Read more at: WIKI

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *