SIVIK – Winter Collection

wraps up his new EP, , with the final original track, “Black Light” and a re-mastered version of his previous Spring EP’s hit song, “High.” With SIVIK’s excellent electronic-pop sensibility this 4-track EP is definitely a crowd-pleasing album that you might like to have in your music stash. Check it out!

Dropping the first taste of his solo project via label Songs of BLK Diamond, SIVIK offers up the airy (and sure to be stuck in your head all day) track “High,” premiering exclusively via Billboard.

“It’s about the beginning stages of attraction and lust when you first meet someone you’re into,” the engimatic artist tells Billboard of the song’s origins. “The songs that follow will describe what happens next.”

Expect the budding talent to make more waves later this year, and look out for further details (A/S/L, anyone?) to come with more music.

Read more at: edmsauce.com

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I’m living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *