Zoolander 2

2 (2016)
101 min|Comedy|February 12, 2016
4.7Rating: 4.7 / 10 from 51,697 usersMetascore: 34
Derek and Hansel are lured into modeling again, in Rome, where they find themselves the target of a sinister conspiracy.

Zoolander 2 is a 2016 american comedy film directed by Ben Stiller and written by John Hamburg, Justin Theroux, Stiller, and Nick Stoller. It is the sequel to the 2001 film Zoolander and stars Stiller, Owen Wilson, Will Ferrell, Penélope Cruz, Kristen Wiig, and Fred Armisen. Filming took place from April to July of 2015 in Rome, Italy. The film was released on February 12, 2016, by Paramount Pictures.When the “world’s most beautiful people” are systematically assassinated with formerly famous male model Derek Zoolander’s trademark “Blue Steel” look on their face, Fashion Interpol recruits Derek and his friend Hansel McDonald to infiltrate a new and different world of high fashion in order to put a stop to it. Meanwhile, Derek’s rival Jacobim Mugatu is set free and is seeking revenge.

Read more at: WIKI

Ben Stiller (November 30, 1965)
5Popularity: 5Place of Birth: New York City, New York, USA
​Benjamin Edward "Ben" Stiller (born November 30, 1965) is an American comedian, actor, writer, film director, and producer. He is the son of veteran comedians and actors Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara. After beginning his acting career with a play, Stiller wrote several mockumentaries, and was offered two of his own shows, both entitled The Ben Stiller Show…

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I’m living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *