Fifty Shades of Black

Fifty Shades of Black (2016)
92 min|Comedy|January 29, 2016
3.5Rating: 3.5 / 10 from 13,774 usersMetascore: 28
An inexperienced college student meets a wealthy businessman whose sexual practices put a strain on their relationship.

Fifty Shades of Black it is a pervert comedy, where the millionaire CHRISTIAN BLACK (Marlon Wayans) meet HANNAH(Kali Hawk) at one interview in her school. After some hilarious experiences with her mother CLAIRE (Jane Seymour) and her brother ELI (Affion Crockett) they start a really good relationship.

Enjoy the trailer and buy a ticket for this movie, starting with February of 2016.

On June 3, 2015, it was announced that Open Road Films had acquired the US distribution rights to the film for $5 million and after this the film was released on January 29, 2016, in North America, United States and Poland. Next step it will be released in the United Kingdom on 11 March 2016.

Marlon Wayans (July 23, 1972)
6Popularity: 6Place of Birth: New York City, New York, USA
Marlon L. Wayans was born on July 23, 1972 in New York City. He is the brother of Nadia Wayans, Shawn Wayans, Keenen Ivory Wayans, Damon Wayans, Dwayne Wayans, and Kim Wayans; all celebrities in their own right. Wayans went to Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in New York City, the school made famous in Fame…

Source: IMDB Fifty Shades of Black

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *