Warcraft: The Begining

No movie data found

For those who like the series of Warcraft games like DOTA and WORLD of WARCRAFT the director Duncan Jones creates for us an epic fantasy/adventure based on the popular video game series. The film portrays the origin story of the initial encounters between the humans and the orcs, with an emphasis upon both the Alliance’s and the Horde’s sides of their conflict. Featuring characters such as Durotan and Lothar, the film will take place in a variety of locations established in the video game series. Enjoy the trailer and buy a ticket for this movie starting with June of 2016.

From casting I want to mention some names like:

• Travis Fimmel as Sir Anduin Lothar, the lead protagonist for the Alliance. Steadfast and charismatic, Lothar is a knight who has sacrificed everything to keep the Kingdom safe.
  • Toby Kebbell as Durotan, the lead protagonist for the Horde. Durotan is the noble orc chieftain of the exiled Frostwolf Clan, battling to save his people and his family from the vengeful Shadow Council and the destruction of their world.
  • Paula Patton as Garona Halforcen, a strong-willed orc-draenei survivor caught between the Alliance and the Horde. Believing she is half-human and half-orc, she must decide where her true loyalty lies.
  • Ben Foster as Medivh, the current Guardian of Tirisfal, a mysterious and reclusive protector who wields formidable magical power.
  • Dominic Cooper as King Llane Wrynn, ruler of the Stormwind Kingdom and a beacon of hope for his people in times of darkness.
  • Ben Schnetzer as Khadgar, a gifted young mage embarking on a daring search for the truth during his apprenticeship with Medivh.
  • Robert Kazinsky as Orgrim Doomhammer, an orc who is Blackhand’s right-hand man. Extraordinarily cunning and tactically brilliant, Orgrim is a brave warrior destined to wield the Doomhammer, a weapon of Blackrock legend.
  • Daniel Wu as Gul’dan, a sinister orc warlock and leader of the Shadow Council. Wielding powerful fel magic and driven by his ravenous desire for power, he orchestrates the actions of the Horde from behind the scenes.
  • Ruth Negga as Lady Taria Wrynn, Queen-consort of Stormwind, King Llane’s great love and most trusted counsel.
  • Anna Galvin as Draka, Durotan’s wife and the mother of his child, Thrall.
  • Clancy Brown as Blackhand, a fearsome orc chieftain who rises to become the first Warchief of the Horde.
  • Terry Notary as Grommash Hellscream, the orc chieftain of the Warsong Clan.
  • Dylan Schombing as Prince Varian Wrynn, son of Llane and heir to the throne of Stormwind, who looks to his father for answers.
  • Callum Keith Rennie as Moroes, the castellan who manages Medivh’s arcane stronghold of Karazhan.
  • Burkely Duffield as Callan
  • Dean Redman as Varis

Source: IMDB Warcraft

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *