Everybody Wants Some

Everybody Wants Some!! (2016)
117 min|Comedy|April 20, 2016
7.0Rating: 7.0 / 10 from 40,448 usersMetascore: 83
In 1980, a group of college players navigate their way through the freedoms and responsibilities of unsupervised adulthood.

Everybody Wants Some it’s like a lost gem of the 1980s when a group of college baseball players navigate their way through the freedoms and responsibilities of unsupervised adulthood.
Proving that slapstick comedy, hot girls, and stoners are ageless, Dazed and confused director, Richard Linklater created a relateable comedy about male bounding and sets it in the 1980s.
A freshmen baseball player experiences the best first three days of college possible.It may look like it came out at the same time as such slapstick comedies as Porky’s and Animal House, but just like those screwball comedies, Everybody wants some is timeless.

Everybody Wants Some is littered with with distinguished and thought out characters and it’s a never ending list of them all the way down to those who appear once just for a one-liner. It’s impressive when you’re doing a movie about jocks who can only think of women and baseball (not in that order). Some of the guys looked a lot alike and yet I could still tell difference between them. It’s perfect. It’s laugh out loud, it’s entertaining and enjoyable, it’s done by a serious filmmaker but does not take itself so serious. Just sit back and enjoy your popcorn.

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *