Kung Fu Panda 3

Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016)
95 min|Animation, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Family, Fantasy|January 29, 2016
7.2Rating: 7.2 / 10 from 91,415 usersMetascore: 66
Continuing his "legendary adventures of awesomeness", Po must face two hugely epic, but different threats: one supernatural and the other a little closer to his home.

On Kung Fu Panda 3 is about Po that is continuing his “legendary adventures of awesomeness” and must face two hugely epic, but different threats: one supernatural and the other a little closer to his home.

When Po’s long-lost panda father suddenly reappears, the reunited duo travels to a secret panda paradise to meet scores of hilarious new panda characters. But when the supernatural villain Kai begins to sweep across China defeating all the kung fu masters, Po must do the impossible—learn to train a village full of his fun-loving, clumsy brethren to become the ultimate band of Kung Fu Pandas!

Read more: Kung Fu Panda 3

Jack Black (August 28, 1969)
7Popularity: 7Place of Birth: Santa Monica – California – USA
Thomas Jacob "Jack" Black (born August 28, 1969) is an American comedian, actor and musician.

He makes up one half of the comedy and satirical rock duo Tenacious D. The group has two albums as well as a television series and a film. His acting career is extensive, starring primarily as bumbling, cocky, but internally self-conscious outsiders in comedy films…

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *