Zootopia

Zootopia (2016)
108 min|Animation, Adventure, Comedy, Crime, Family, Mystery|March 4, 2016
8.0Rating: 8.0 / 10 from 313,856 usersMetascore: 78
In a city of anthropomorphic animals, a rookie bunny cop and a cynical con artist fox must work together to uncover a conspiracy.

From the largest elephant to the smallest shrew, the city of Zootopia is a mammal metropolis of Zootopia is a city like no other. Comprised of habitat neighborhoods like ritzy and frigid , it’s a melting pot where animals from every environment live together—a place where no matter what you are, from the biggest elephant to the smallest shrew, you can be anything. But when optimistic Officer Judy Hopps (Ginnifer Goodwin) arrives, she discovers that being the first bunny on a police force of big, tough animals isn’t so easy. Determined to prove herself, she jumps at the opportunity to crack a case, even if it means partnering with a fast-talking, scam-artist fox, Nick Wilde ( Bateman), to solve the mystery.

Read more at: filmjabber.com

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *