London Has Fallen

No movie data found

The sequel to the worldwide smash hit “Olympus Has ,” a non-stop, suspenseful action thriller that delivers high-octane excitement through a heightened sense of authenticity. The visceral intensity springs from a timely premise: after the Prime Minister passes away, his becomes a target of a terrorist organization to destroy some of the world’s most powerful leaders, devastate the British capital, and unleash a terrifying vision of the future. The only hope of stopping it rests on the shoulders of the President of the States (Aaron ) and his formidable Secret Service head (Gerard ), and an English MI-6 agent ( Riley) who rightly trusts no one. Morgan Freeman also stars as the Vice President of the States.

Gerard Butler (November 13, 1969)
13Popularity: 13Place of Birth: Paisley, Scotland, UK
Gerard James Butler (born 13 November 1969) is a Scottish actor who has appeared on film, stage, and television.

A trained lawyer, Butler turned to acting in the mid-1990s with small roles in productions such as the James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies (1997), which he followed with steady work on television, most notably in the American miniseries Attila (2001)…

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *