Star Wars: The Force Awakens

: (2015)
136 min|Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi|December 18, 2015
8.1Rating: 8.1 / 10 from 692,754 usersMetascore: 81
Three decades after the Empire's defeat, a new threat arises in the militant First Order. Stormtrooper defector Finn and spare parts scavenger Rey are caught up in the Resistance's search for the missing Luke Skywalker.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens is my most anticipated movie of 2015 because of my life long love for Star Wars. The advertising for this film was brilliant because they don’t even tell you the plot. They just give you elements. Since this is the SPOILER FREE review, I won’t give anything away. So pretty much Poe Dameron (Oscar Issac), Fynn (John Boyega), and Rey (Daisy Ridley) are trying to stop baddie Kylo Ren and the evil First Order.

T30 years after the defeat of Darth Vader and the Empire, Rey, a scavenger from the planet Jakku, finds a BB-8 droid that knows the whereabouts of the long lost Luke Skywalker. Rey, as well as a rogue stormtrooper and two smugglers, are thrown into the middle of a battle between the Resistance and the daunting legions of the First Order.

Luke Skywalker joins forces with a Jedi Knight, a cocky pilot, a wookiee and two droids to save the galaxy from the Empire’s world-destroying battle-station, while also attempting to rescue Princess Leia from the evil Darth Vader.

Read more at: Thereviewdome

Daisy Ridley (April 10, 1992)
6Popularity: 6Place of Birth: Westminster, London, England
Daisy Jazz Isobel Ridley (born 10 April 1992) is an English actress. Ridley was born in Westminster, London.

Her great-uncle was actor and playwright Arnold Ridley, of Dad's Army fame. She attended Tring Park School for the Performing Arts in Hertfordshire, graduating in 2010 at the age of 18.

Ridley has appeared in the television programmes Youngers, Silent Witness, Mr Selfridge and Casualty…

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I’m living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *