Daddy’s Home

Daddy's Home (2015)
96 min|Comedy, Family|December 25, 2015
6.1Rating: 6.1 / 10 from 71,841 usersMetascore: 42
Brad Whitaker is a radio host trying to get his stepchildren to love him and call him Dad. But his plans turn upside down when their biological father, Dusty Mayron, returns.

Daddy’s Home is a 2015 comedy starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg as two dads. Ferrell as the nice and polite stepdad trying to move into his children’s lives and Wahlberg as their cool, badass biological father.   I went into this movie expecting to hate it. No one really seemed to like it. No one even saw this movie except for people who couldn’t get into Star Wars. I had some hope seeing as I love Ferrell, Wahlberg and the comedy they made together in 2010 called ‘The Other Guys’. This

Read more at: Thereviewdome

Mark Wahlberg (June 5, 1971)
9Popularity: 9Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg (born June 5, 1971) is an American actor, film and television producer, and former rapper. He was known as Marky Mark in his earlier years, and became famous for his 1991 debut as a musician with the band Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. He was named No.1 on VH1's 40 Hottest Hotties of the 90's…

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *