Ride Along 2

Ride Along 2 (2016)
102 min|Action, Comedy|January 15, 2016
5.9Rating: 5.9 / 10 from 44,600 usersMetascore: 32
As his wedding day approaches, Ben heads to Miami with his soon-to-be brother-in-law James to bring down a drug dealer who's supplying the dealers of Atlanta with product.

Kevin Hart and Ice Cube lead the returning lineup of “Ride Along 2,” the sequel to the blockbuster action-comedy that gave us the year’s most popular comedy duo. Joining Hart and Cube for the next chapter of the series are director Tim Story, as well as Cube’s fellow producers—Will Packer, Matt Alvarez and Larry Brezner—who will produce alongside Cube.

Read more at Filmjabber

Ice Cube (June 15, 1969)
0Popularity: 0Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, USA
O'Shea Jackson Sr., better known by his stage name Ice Cube, is an American rapper, record producer, actor, screenwriter, film producer, and director. He began his career as a member of the hip-hop group C.I.A. and later joined N.W.A. Monetary conflict with his bandmate Eric "Eazy-E" Wright and manager Jerry Heller caused him to embark on a solo rap career, leading to forays into acting, writing and directing.

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger and youtuber in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, best new music, games review & gameplays, movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.