13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

13 Hours (2016)
144 min|Action, Drama, History, Thriller, War|January 15, 2016
7.3Rating: 7.3 / 10 from 78,658 usersMetascore: 48
During an attack on a U.S. compound in Libya, a security team struggles to make sense out of the chaos.

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi is an adaptation of Mitchell Zuckoff’s book, officially described as follows: “13 Hours” presents, for the first time ever, the true account of the events of September 11, 2012, when terrorists attacked the US State Department Special Mission Compound and a nearby CIA station called the Annex in Benghazi, Libya. A team of six American security operators fought to repel the attackers and protect the Americans stationed there. Those men went beyond the call of duty, performing extraordinary acts of courage and heroism, to avert tragedy on a much larger scale. This is their personal account, never before told, of what happened during the thirteen hours of that now-infamous attack.

Read more at: Filmjabber

John Krasinski (October 20, 1979)
5Popularity: 5Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
John Burke Krasinski ( born October 20, 1979) is an American actor, film director and writer. He is most widely known for playing Jim Halpert on the NBC sitcom The Office. He has also appeared in several films including Away We Go, Leatherheads, License to Wed, Something Borrowed and It's Complicated…

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *