Mothers day sms whises

day

Mothers day is about a holiday celebrating mothers and motherhood. Mother’s Day is a modern celebration honoring one’s mother, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March (8th of March it is in Romania) or May. It complements similar celebrations honoring family members, such as Father’s Day and Siblings Day. You can choose one from my list for your mother today or play some relaxing peaceful music playlist.

1. To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my . I love you!
  2. Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the most special woman in my heart now and forever. Love always [ your name ].
  3. Throughout the years, you’ve always been by my side. I couldn’t have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother’s Day!
  4. Happy Mother’s Day! I don’t say it nearly enough but thank you for all you’ve done for me in my life and everything you still do.
  5. Where would I be without you? You taught me to walk and read and write and sing and skip and ride a bike and a million other things besides. Thank you for everything, I love you and I hope you have a beautiful Mother’s Day.
  6. Another beautiful woman once said “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child” – Sophia Loren. Thank you for thinking twice a million times for me.
  7. Mentor, Organizer, Taxi driver, Handyman, Educator, Referee… these don’t even begin to describe all the things a mother has to be. To me, you’re just the best mom ever. Happy Mother’s Day.
  8. I could bring you flowers, I could give you gifts, but nothing in this world can truly show you the love I care for you. Happy Mother’s Day!
  9. You’re by far the greatest mom in the whole world. I’ll make sure that today you feel loved, cared for, and pampered just to begin to return the favor Happy Mother’s Day!
  10. When I cried, you always knew how to bring a smile on my face and when I was happy, you were always happy with me. For this and many more reasons, I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
  11. When I was young you hugged me when I cried and put endless [ band aids / plasters ] on my knees. I don’t fall over so much any more but I’ll always need my mum. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
  12. Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful, loving, and happy mommy. You make the best cookies and today I want to bake cookies for you.
  13. There are not enough hugs in this world and not enough kisses to allow me to show you how much I love you – Happy Mother’s Day!
  14. Being a woman is not an easy thing, but being a Mother is even more difficult. Still, you’re a wonderful woman and an even more wonderful Mother! Happy Mother’s Day!
  15. I love you Mom and I always will, no matter age or distance. Happy Mother’s Day.
  16. Mother stands for: Magnificent, Optimistic, Trust-worthy, Heroine, Entertaining, Romantic. To me, you mean all of this and much more. I love you mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
  17. It’s truly amazing to me how, after a long and hard day, you come home and always smile. Thank you for being the sweetest mom ever! Happy Mother’s Day!
  18. Dear Mamma, you will always and forever be the first woman I have ever loved this much. Happy Mother’s day.
  19. I love you so much. I am lucky because I have you. Some love one some love two but I love you. Happy Mother’s Day!!
  20. If I could had chosen, I would have picked no other. Than for you…to be my lifelong friend and Precious Mother.
  21. Love you as my mother. I respect you as a woman. I trust you as my friend. You mean so much to me and I’m so lucky to have you. Happy Mother’s Day.
  22. Mom I love you so much! Thanks for everything you have given me or will give me. You will never know how much I love you.
  23. Mommy, I Love You For all that you do. I’ll kiss you and hug you Cause you love me, too.
  24. Today is no ordinary day. It is mother’s day and as the world’s coolest Mom it is your every right to enjoy every bit of it. So here is wishing the most beautiful woman in this world I know, inside-out, a very Happy & Joyful Mother’s day. Lots and lots of love, kisses and hugs to you. Enjoy your day.
  25. You’ve seen me laugh, You’ve seen me cry, And always you were there with me.  I may not have always said it. But thanks and I love you. Happy Mother’s Day!

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I’m living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *