Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 14 years ago.
CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leaderboards, and more.
“Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999,” said Doug Lombardi at Valve. “For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS’ award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac.”
Earn free coins and free skins from here: SLIVER.TV
– 100% clean rip from Steam game content
– Include built-in auto updater
– Working game inventory and items
– Working server browser with Internet, Favourite and LAN tabs
– Working offline mode with bots
– Playable on Internet and LAN
– Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP SP3-
-Best version of no steam ever.