Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon is a series of military tactical shooter video games published by Ubisoft. In the series, the player is in charge of a fictional, newly conceived squad of U.S. Army Special Forces soldiers from Delta Company, 1st Battalion, 5th Special Forces Group (5th SFG) stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Except for the “1st Battalion, 5th SFG” designation, this reconnaissance unit is entirely fictional, as Special Forces Battalions currently only support three Companies (A, B and C). They are often referred to as “the Ghosts”. Their role is not unlike other real world special operations forces, in that their operations are kept highly classified. In Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, it is shown that the Ghost’s unit has multiple designations and is part of JSOC and is also known as the Group for Specialized Tactics (or GST—where the term “Ghost” comes from) much like real JSOC units like Delta Force (1st SFOD-D or CAG) and SEAL Team Six (or DEVGRU).

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon has also been novelized by Grant Blackwood under the pseudonym David Michaels.

Create a team with up to 3 friends in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands and enjoy the ultimate military shooter experience set in a massive, dangerous, and responsive open world. You can also play PVP in 4v4 class-based, tactical fights: Ghost War.

TAKE DOWN THE CARTEL
In a near future, Bolivia has fallen into the hands of Santa Blanca, a merciless drug cartel who spread injustice and violence. Their objective: to create the biggest Narco-State in history.

BECOME A GHOST
Create and fully customize your Ghost, weapons, and gear. Enjoy a total freedom of playstyle. Lead your team and take down the cartel, either solo or with up to three friends.

EXPLORE BOLIVIA
Journey through Ubisoft’s largest action-adventure open world. Discover the stunning diverse landscapes of the Wildlands both on and off road, in the air, on land, and at sea with over 60 different vehicles.

TRUST YOUR EYES
Taking out the Santa Blanca Cartel becomes an even richer experience with Tobii Eye Tracking. Features like Extended View, Aim at Gaze and Communications Wheel let you use your natural eye movement to interact with the environment – without interrupting or modifying your traditional controls. Now armed with an extensive eye tracking feature set, team communication becomes more seamless, firefights become more intense and exploring your new surroundings becomes an even more immersive adventure.

Compatible with all Tobii Eye Tracking gaming devices.

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *