Last man standing

is an adrenaline fueled non-stop shoot out where players must outwit, outgun and outplay opponents to ultimately be crowned the in a massive dynamic warzone. Players are thrown into the battlefield with up to 100 other players fighting each other and searching the environment for weaponry and attachments to enhance your tactical style and get the edge in competition modes.

Earn rewards, compete for prizes and fight for glory or death – this is Ultimate BATTLE ROYALE!

The game si based on “Last Man Standing” movie that is an American television sitcom starring Tim Allen as a senior employee of a sporting goods store in Denver, Colorado, who is a married father of three daughters. The series includes his interactions with family, neighbors, and coworkers and often expressions of his conservative political views.

The series aired on ABC from October 11, 2011 to March 31, 2017 with 130 episodes. Syndication of the series began in 2015 and continues on multiple cable networks and video-on-demand subscription services. Production was canceled by ABC on May 10, 2017, after six seasons.

The series follows Mike Baxter, a senior executive and director of marketing for an outdoor sporting goods store chain based in Denver, Colorado, whose world is filled with his wife, three daughters, and grandson.

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *