BMW E30 325i – M-Power (EstorilBlue)

The BMW is quickly becoming a cult classic among the DIY, autocross, and track crowd. And though the M3 version may be climbing so quickly in price, soon no one will be able to afford one, the 325i, as it turns out, has some chops as a great platform for tuning. EstorilBlue is just about the nicest detailing one we’ve seen, and if you think it looks great, wait till you see how it drives.

About Highend DETAILING Car Care Center I can say that is a professional center dealing with everything in cosmetic care of cars, vans and motorcycles for home and business.They provide everything from regular maintenance to large High End Polishing and recognized in Denmark for the quality work we deliver every time.They trap ourselves in degree from many other car care, since we do not use acidic products or other chemicals which over time can damage your vehicle’s finish, lists etc .

They use only the best products, and test constantly new products to keep up with developments. Approximately 90 percent of our products are brand Gyeon, the world’s leading provider of cosmetic car care products in the exclusive end, and is known worldwide among car enthusiasts for their high quality and durability.

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I’m living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *