BMW E30 Turbo – Tire Punisher

If you’re looking for a cheap, well-built, fun automobile that has loads of tuning potential, then the is the car for you. They sold a billion of them here in the United States so finding one will never be a problem and thanks to a great enthusiast community, getting good information is a snap. Just ask owner Kameron Baker who built this wicked 400 hp in a backyard shed.

The BMW E30 is quickly becoming a cult classic among the DIY, autocross, and track crowd. And though the M3 version may be climbing so quickly in price, soon no one will be able to afford one, the 325i, as it turns out, has some chops as a great platform for tuning. Kameron Baker’s homebuilt E30 is just about the nicest one we’ve seen, and if you think it looks great, wait till you see how it drives.

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I’m living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *