Gymkhana

Update with Gymkhana 9:

Yep, Kenny from the Block has just dropped the ninth (ninth!) instalment of his epically sideways and smoky Gymkhana video series.

His latest edition goes back to his roots by scrapping all the story telling flim-flam and keeping it simple with slightly scary, stupidly sideways and barely-believable driving around an abandoned industrial estate.

His weapon of choice this year? Not his 845bhp, four-wheel-drive, 1965 ‘Hoonicorn’ Mustang, or faithful 650bhp Fiesta. This time, Ken opts for his newly rallycross-ed 600bhp, 660lb-ft Focus RS. The very same one he kicks up dirt in the World Rallycross Championship.

For this soon-to-be-viral video, Ken takes his RS for a little drive around Buffalo, New York. And he’s got a point to prove. See, Ken has some beef with advertisers’ reliance on CGI for faking car stunts.

Below you can see all the Gymkhana videos of :

Ken Block’s Ultimate Exotic Playground in Dubai | Gymkhana | Ford Performance

KEN BLOCK’S GYMKHANA SEVEN: WILD IN THE STREETS OF LOS ANGELES VIDEO

KEN BLOCK’S GYMKHANA SIX: ULTIMATE GRID COURSE VIDEO

KEN BLOCK’S GYMKHANA FIVE: ULTIMATE URBAN PLAYGROUND ON SAN FRANCISCO VIDEO

KEN BLOCK’S GYMKHANA FOUR: THE HOLLYWOOD MEGAMERCIAL VIDEO

KEN BLOCK’s Gymkhana THREE: ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND ON L’AUTODROME, FRANCE VIDEO

KEN BLOCK’s GYMKHANA TWO: THE INFOMERCIAL VIDEO

KEN BLOCK’s GYMKHANA ONE VIDEO

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I’m living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *