Simply clean

Clean culture is an auto event where participate alot of car drivers who build defines their own unique style and vision in term of cars. They respect the clean and beautiul style. If you think that you are like this and you want to participate on one event you need to respect this rules: BURNOUTS OR DONUTS are not welcome at any event all these do it cause us to be banned from locations so as it may be fun for that few seconds you are running it for everyone else that attends. As for pets when we post up no pets allowed it based of property management we had a number of people with pets attend today and we witnessed more than one people couldn”t clean up after them and left it for the next guy to step in. We dont want to walk around cleaning up after animals if we did we would bring our own pets. When it come to the couple events everyone needs to learn to stay back and respect what’s going on. If someone was to get hurt during any events that would be the end of it for everyone. I know everyone has heard an exhaust before you don”t need to stand 3ft from the car to hear it. They have a number of video coverage going on during the event that we take care of and pay for to provide coverage to the Internet and those that would like to watch it. When everyone makes it impossible for them to record that means less in the video to see.

“The whole idea behind wasn’t to turn people away because they dont have WIDE WHEELS or A SLAMMED CAR but to bring everyone together. People love a car as long as it is done “Simple and Clean” these days. We are car guys, and we love all makes and models!”If we speak about simply clean cars meeting, It’s that time of year again to gather all car enthusiats to one location for a special day of meeting new people, showing off your ride and helping out those in need.The last Simply Clean 7 info:Air Lift Performance Proudly Presents Simply Clean 7 in association with Alpha One Wheels, Ultimate Auto and Complete Custom Wheel at Destination Daytona, an amazing venue that houses restaurants, bars, a hotel and much more! Because of the generous amount of donations from show participants the last 3 years, over 1,500+ lbs of hygiene/non perishable food items were collected to help the homeless. We are absolutely grateful to work with Pathways To Care again, “a not-for-profit assisted living facility which provides recuperative care to homeless men & women recovering from an acute illness of injury”.Due to the massive amount of cars in attendance, we will be doing Pre Registration/Pre Approved show parking. We believe utilizing the limited amount of show spaces with quality clean cars will make for a great automotive display. See more at: Iamsimplyclean.

Post Author: Lisandru

Hello, my name is Alex aka Lisandru. I am an engineer, husband, blogger in free time and I'm living in Romania. This is my blog, where I post about beautiful places, automotive, games and movies reviews, videos and also about some things from my life. Never miss out on new stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *